Our Medicare Endpoints
The preferred API Endpoints for Medicare Solutions.
Medicare DME Same or Similar APIs
DME Same or Similar APIs
pVerify’s consumable API endpoints are a near real-time calls from a client’s own system, sent to pVerify and through to obtain a Medicare patient’s claim history. The API get then returns to pVerify for parsing and then back to the pVerify client, within a matter of seconds.
Examples of Medicare DME Same or Similar API Results
- Full Claim History for Device Categories: A, B, E, K, & L.
- Confirmation if a previous HCPCS claim was approved or if none were found
- Date a specific HCPCS was issue
- Full Claim History in response regardless if all HCPCS are sent in the API Call
- Interpretive Flag to decipher if a similar item was previously issued (prevention flag)
- Optional client-level preference to return only SAME CATEGORY of claims, ie CGM devices if you submit CGM HCPCS, and not wheelchairs.
The Best Healthcare APIs
pVerify’s robust APIs are available for the following services
Recursive Medicare Advantage
Coming Soon - Verify a Medicare Advantage Payer from a Medicare transaction, using our proprietary methods to obtain the MA Subscriber ID and coverage details
An Eligibility API Call will verify a patient in real-time with unique parsing of benefits
Discover if a patient is currently admitted to a Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Experts in APIs
With hands-on and responsive Healthcare Eligibility API Support, pVerify assists with designing your Healthcare API workflow, acts as a hand-on guide throughout development, and remains a go-to expert post development.